Looking for WisdomJune 21st, 2019
11:30am – 1:30pm
Location: The Boulder Jewish Community Center
CLICK for Directions
About The Presentation
Author, educator, and contemplative Dr. Reynold Ruslan Feldman will share with us some of his ideas about practical wisdom, what it is and how it can be acquired. In doing this, he will also read several short selections from his books on the topic, talk about some spiritual experiences he’s had, for example on the Camino of St. James (ending in Santiago de Compostela, Spain), and interact with those present by responding to their questions.
About the Presenter
Reynold Ruslan Feldman, Ph.D. is an author and visionary. A retired university literature professor and administrator, he has a passion for helping people realize their personal wisdom. He has published nine books including:
- A World Treasury of Folk Wisdom with Cynthia A. Voelke, HarperCollins, 1992
- Wisdom: Daily Reflections for a New Era, St. Mary’s Press, 2000
- Wising Up – A Youth Guide to Good Living with Jan Rumi, Cowley Publications, 2007
- Stories I Remember – My Pilgrimage to Wisdom: A Spiritual Autobiography, Wisdom Foundation Publishing, 2009
- Living in the Power Zone: How Right Use of Power Can Transform Your Relationships, coauthored with his wife, Dr. Cedar Barstow, Many Realms Publishing, 2013
- Terraunautics 101: The Basics for Navigating an Uncertain Future, Many Realms Publishing, 2015
His 10th book, co-authored with Sharon Clark, Wisdom for Living—Learning to Follow Your Inner Guidance, will be published in early 2019 by the O Books division of John Hunt Publishing, England.