Zero Balancing: Embodied Connection to Self and OthersAugust 21st, 2020James Dammanlicensed acupuncturist, certified Zero BalancerHost: Susan Borutzki
About The Presentation
Zero Balancing (ZB) is a hands on Bodywork modality that can help people have an experience of wholeness that bypasses the conscious mind. In this talk you will learn theory from Zero Balancing that is applicable to all forms of therapy, regardless of whether touch is part of the therapy. This talk is primarily for the therapist to use in service to the client, but could in some instances be used as a teaching tool to share with the client.
Come learn and experience:
– Opening meditation designed to connect you with heaven and earth leaving you clearer, stronger, and more connected to yourself and to Spirit
– The concept of Donkey-Donkey connection – a state of embodied rapport and trusting of instincts. There will be an exercise to help feel this connection with self and others. In this state of rapport you and your client feel more resourced, stable and safe and there is not a pushing for experience or an agenda
– How to notice working signs that clients (and yourself as practitioner) are shifting energetically in a positive way
– How to interact with people in such a way that you have clean energetic boundaries with them – this is call “Interface” in ZB
– An exercise to help you and your clients find greater ease in saying yes and no
– When to refer the client to a ZB practitioner
The goal is for us all to come away from our time together refreshed and with new insights of how to practice your therapy of choice with greater ease and joy
About the Presenter
James Damman is a licensed acupuncturist and certified Zero Balancer in practice since 1995. He has taught at The Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture, an accredited master’s program in acupuncture in Louisville for 20 years. He loves the outdoors and teaching to groups.