Become an Interface Presenter!
Are you passionate about a topic that fits with Interface’s theme related to spirituality and psychotherapy?
Interface is looking for great speakers with interesting cutting edge ideas to share with our growing community of spiritual and religious leaders, helping professionals, students and the general public. Are you an author, educator, researcher, clergy member, mental health professional or healer? Are you dedicated to concerns and causes affecting our community and personal lives? Our program committee would love to review your proposal and consider you for an upcoming featured presentation.
To be considered, copy, paste and provide the requested info below and return it to: [email protected]:
- The title of your proposed presentation
- Your full name, credentials, affiliation
- A brief description of the content of your talk
- A brief bio
- Contact info (email, phone, snail mail address)
- Web page or other related links to your work
- Answer: Why you’d like to present at Interface; have you presented on this topic previously, other relevant information.
- Have you attended Interface before? When?
- Please attach a head shot digital photo if you have one available.
Once received, your proposal will be reviewed by members of the Interface Program Committee. We’ll be back in touch with you asap and follow-up.
Questions? Contact Barry Erdman, LCSW: [email protected]