Become an Interface Presenter!
Are you passionate about a topic that fits with Interface’s theme related to spirituality and psychotherapy?
Interface is looking for great speakers with interesting cutting edge ideas to share with our growing community of helping professionals, students and the public. Proposals should be designed as video-conference presentations. Although the official deadline for submitting proposals for the next Interface season has ended, we’d still love to read your proposal and consider you for an upcoming slot when available.
To be considered, copy, paste and answer the requested info below and return it to: [email protected] with the subject line: “My Interface Proposal for 2020-21”:
- The title of your proposed presentation
- Your full name, credentials, affiliation
- A brief description of the content of your talk
- A brief bio
- Contact info (email, phone, snail mail address)
- Web page or other related links to your work
- Other: Why you’d like to present at Interface; have you presented on this topic previously, other relevant information.
- Have you attended Interface before? When?
- Please also attach a head shot digital photo if you have one.
Once received, your proposal will be reviewed by members of the Interface Program Committee. You’ll be contacted for follow-up and if any additional info needed.
Questions? Contact Barry Erdman 303 444-1404.