Call for Presenters for the 2017-18 Interface Season!
Deadline May 8th, 2017
Are you passionate about a topic that fits with our theme related to spirituality and psychotherapy?
Proposals are now being accepted for the next season of Interface, September 2017 – August 2018. Interface is looking for great speakers with interesting cutting edge ideas to share with our community of helping professionals, students and the public.
To be considered, please send the following information to [email protected] with the subject: “Interface Proposal”:
- The title of your proposed presentation
- Your full name, credentials, affiliation
- A brief description of the content of your talk
- A brief bio
- Contact info (email, phone, snail mail address)
- Web page or other related links to your work
- Other: Why you’d like to present at Interface; have you presented on this topic previously, other relevant information.
Once received, your proposal will be reviewed by members of the Interface Program Committee. You’ll be contacted for follow-up and any additional info needed. Questions? Barry Erdman 303 444-1404.